Monday, April 23, 2012

Roswell & Carlsbad, New Mexico


On the road again.  It was a very pretty drive most of the way to Carlsbad.  More than brown grass & cactus along side of the road.  There was a little green grass & trees.













.    This was the only UFO we saw.
It was in front of a motel.     
Look close  



    Needless to say UFOs are big here.


We made it through Roswell without any problems - didn't see any UFOs except the one in front of one of a motel.  I don't think that counts.  Tonight we are in a very nice RV park out side of Carlsbad.  Lots of really interesting birds in the park.  Chuck & I are trying to identify them.  Diane, you just might not be liking it as much as I am.  You all know how I like birds.  No picture of them YET.
  Tomorrow we will be checking out the caves.  I'm not too sure how I will do in the caves.  I'm not a big fan of caves, tunnels or anything like that.  But I'll put on my big girl undies and do it!!  (I couldn't do the arch in St Louis)
  The weather is wonderful.  We sat outside and had great dinner tonight. It's so nice when we combine food to make one of those gourmet meals.  The internet is very slow tonight (could aliens be responsible?) so not too many pictures.  Cave info & pictures tomorrow - if I make it.  *;*

No comments:

Post a Comment