Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Carlsbad Caverns



 


Here are just 2 of the many flowers we saw today


                                                                                                        
Carlsbad Caverns was the 1st order of the day. OH MY what a place. I am the one who doesn’t do caves and the like - so I was just a little apprehensive going. For the most part it was fine. Just a few times did I get a little nerves. We went on 2 tours - the 1st with a ranger guide and the other was on our own. The caverns were unbelievable. They were once described - more grander than any thing King Solomon ever had. One of the caves is called “The Kings Palace” Needless to say I took a few pictures. I’ll tell you now, they don’t do the place justice. The internet is Very slow so not as many pictures as I would like to share with you.  We start out for Texas tomorrow. I think we will be staying in a state park in/near Junction.

No comments:

Post a Comment